In gearing up for my big, huge (to me) launch of a daily (M-F) email about life, love, leadership, joy, and creativity based on a Buddhist point of view, I’ve asked people what they might like me to write about. Here are some of the requests I’ve received:
- Can you talk about making a distinction between drawing a boundary with someone’s unacceptable (or abusive) behaviour vs. “running away”…Especially with a partner. when do you not stay in a bad situation?
- How does one become fearless?
- How can I maintain hope and foster hope in others in difficult circumstances?
- Write more about deepening relationships while still being realistic and accepting.
- What has been the biggest eye opener you have had since embracing Buddhism?
- After a very long relationship has ended, how can you truly wish your ex partner happiness (because they deserve to be happy like anyone else) without feeling that pinched feeling when you actually imagine him happy with someone else?
- I want to be more compassionate and kind to people and change my ingrained habitual response to certain situations…(even when they) still annoy me.
- Could you do an email about distinguishing between compassion and what Pema Chodron calls “idiot compassion”?
These are all so awesome. What do you want to hear about? Sign up for the newsletter and let me know. xoxo S