Honored and delighted to sit down for a conversation with Jesse Jacobs, the founder of Samovar Tea Lounges in San Francisco.
- how I flunked 8th grade, never went to college—and then published six books including a New York Times bestseller
- how I overcame her phobia of flying through the kindness of strangers
- how I went from Austin cocktail waitress to music industry executive
- advice for recent college grads and anyone in the job market
- advice on love, heart break, and things to consider before tying the knot
- how I flunked meditation instruction—and then went on to launch The Open Heart Project: an unconventional meditation school