A regular meditation practice leaves you feeling more open, gentle, and calm—quicker to kindness and slower to anger. But where does that mindset go when the meditation ends? The benefits of meditation are numerous, and the most powerful of them are not found on the cushion—they arise in your everyday life.
Join best-selling author and Buddhist teacher Susan Piver to discover how to transform your daily life into a spiritual practice. Whether you’re in the midst of an argument, paying bills, running errands, asking for a raise, or cleaning the house, all these moments can become part of your practice. In this program, which explores the basics of meditation, you learn
- The three elements that lead to a truly sustainable practice
- The impact of your home environment on your mental state and how to uplift it
- How your clothes can make you feel empowered
- The ability that food and drink have to truly nourish you
- The influence of others on your mindset and how to keep it positive
- How to create an environment that is in alignment with your spiritual practice, no matter where you are
Return home with a new definition of “real life” and armed with the knowledge to turn everyday events into nourishing, healing, and empowering experiences.
Event link and additional information coming soon.