My Radio Enso InterviewMarch 5, 2013 | 2 Comments | Add to favorites
Which I really enjoyed! In which we covered the following:
During our soulful, in-depth conversation (listen here), we covered:
- Her work as a teacher, writer, and blogger interested in “extreme self knowledge” and“becoming a more truthful version of who I already am.”
- Reading psychology books at the library at 10 years old and feeling like she never fit in.
- Working as a cab driver in Boston and the“Noble Quest” she embarked on after she heard a Bruce Springsteen song that called to her!
- The”auspicious coincidence” of discovering the book “The Heart of the Buddha” By Chogyam Trungpa in 1995 and how that changed her life.
- Meditation: what is it, misconceptions, what you can expect, and can you “stop” thinking?
- What is “dharma”, “stupefaction“, and how does she gain access to the truth.
- “The bad news is your falling through the air. No parachute, nothing to hold on to. The good news is there is no ground!”
- The Open Heart Project– an online meditation project with more than 10,000 participants.
categorized in: dharma